Thursday, July 28, 2011

7-28-11 Day 108

We woke and got right into the car. I'm writing this from the car at 2:18 and we are just passed Harris Ranch. Paul is on a roll and doesn't want to stop at all. The kids are happy watching their last movie for a long time, Mary Poppins. If we don't stop we can make it home by 5 and that would be amazing so I'm going with it. I can't believe we will be home! It's funny I have wished we were home so many times on this trip and now that we are almost here it does not feel like I thought it would. I think mostly because I already feel that Santa Barbara is not our home anymore. Sequim is. Now it's just a matter of moving all of our crap there to make it official.

Either way we are excited to be able to sleep in our beds, shower in a real shower, relax in a space bigger than 20 by 10 and yell across a house to find each other.



Location:Home!!!!!

No comments: